#3 Dawk

Dawk

Sandy Vagina

• Banned
  • 17,890 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted June 14 2006, 04:39 PM

http://www.realfootb...ders090606.html

That's the funniest thing I've read on here in months. Thanks for the belly laugh. :(

Rest In Peace Dad 04-03-51 - 05-22-06 You're with me forever...

"A talented team will lose to a determined team nine out of 10 times, because a determined team isn't going to give up. But a talented team with determination is what champions are made of." - Jimmy Rollins

"If Roy Halladay and Chuck Norris were to fight, Roy would allow Chuck no hits." - Me (Yeah I'm that vain that I have my own quote in my sig. I'm a witty motherfucker) Edited due to monster trade.

#4 Tha rizzock

Tha rizzock

Ill shock your girl

• Members
  • 2,491 posts

Posted June 14 2006, 05:12 PM

You bet he does!

Cool Under Pressure

that was one play where he tried to make something out of nothing this is brooks right here in action

dawk you no that brooks can be good with our offense so stop dissing him

Armani and Dolce>>>>>>>> any other designer

#5 Dawk

Dawk

Sandy Vagina

• Banned
  • 17,890 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted June 14 2006, 05:14 PM

that was one play where he tried to make something out of nothing this is brooks right here in action

dawk you no that brooks can be good with our offense so stop dissing him

Honestly I dont think Brooks can be good with any offense.

"A talented team will lose to a determined team nine out of 10 times, because a determined team isn't going to give up. But a talented team with determination is what champions are made of." - Jimmy Rollins

"If Roy Halladay and Chuck Norris were to fight, Roy would allow Chuck no hits." - Me (Yeah I'm that vain that I have my own quote in my sig. I'm a witty motherfucker) Edited due to monster trade.

#6 Tha rizzock

Tha rizzock

Ill shock your girl

• Members
  • 2,491 posts

Posted June 14 2006, 05:17 PM

Honestly I dont think Brooks can be good with any offense.

honestly that your opinon i think otherwise

#7 NB

NB
  • Banned
  • 16,614 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted June 14 2006, 06:46 PM

honestly that your opinon i think otherwise

Honestly, Andrew Walter will be the starting QB by week 6. No offense, but Brooks won't get you far. He is very inconsistant and can look very good at times, then follow that up with a terrible performance. Leinart wouldn't have worked for the Raiders, but they may regret passing on Jay Cutler if Walter flops.

#8 Tha rizzock

Tha rizzock

Ill shock your girl

• Members
  • 2,491 posts

Posted June 14 2006, 08:01 PM

Honestly, Andrew Walter will be the starting QB by week 6. No offense, but Brooks won't get you far. He is very inconsistant and can look very good at times, then follow that up with a terrible performance. Leinart wouldn't have worked for the Raiders, but they may regret passing on Jay Cutler if Walter flops.

yeah we will see about that seeing as this has happend before on the raiders people think that the QB wont do anything especialy when you have the explosive offense and improved O-line i beg to differ with some of these opinions.

#9 NB

NB
  • Banned
  • 16,614 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted June 14 2006, 08:04 PM

yeah we will see about that seeing as this has happend before on the raiders people think that the QB wont do anything especialy when you have the explosive offense and improved O-line i beg to differ with some of these opinions.

And the Saints didn't have an offense either? Joe Horn, Daunte Stallworth, and Duece McCallister? Brooks just can't get it done.

#10 Tha rizzock

Tha rizzock

Ill shock your girl

• Members
  • 2,491 posts

Posted June 14 2006, 08:18 PM

And the Saints didn't have an offense either? Joe Horn, Daunte Stallworth, and Duece McCallister? Brooks just can't get it done.

domt compare the best WR to anyone please and your either someone who doesnt like the raiders or doesnt lilke brooks becuse he can get it done.

#11 NB

NB
  • Banned
  • 16,614 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted June 14 2006, 08:22 PM

domt compare the best WR to anyone please and your either someone who doesnt like the raiders or doesnt lilke brooks becuse he can get it done.

Jerry Rice? :LMAO:

Your obviously someone who can't take criticism on their team. I like the Raiders and I've seen Brooks play, either your too blind to see that Brooks is not the answer or you just don't want to believe it. If I was the Raiders I would go with Walter from day one.

#12 Dawk

Dawk

Sandy Vagina

• Banned
  • 17,890 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted June 14 2006, 08:25 PM

He's never proven he can get anything done in the NFL.

#13 NB

NB
  • Banned
  • 16,614 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted June 14 2006, 08:35 PM

He's never proven he can get anything done in the NFL.

He had 1 good season in 2003. Other than that, he hasn't been able to get it done. Good size, speed, and arm, just bad decision making and rattles easily under pressure. A shame to the Cavalier name, right Doc? :D

#14 Dawk

Dawk

Sandy Vagina

• Banned
  • 17,890 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted June 14 2006, 08:45 PM

He had 1 good season in 2003. Other than that, he hasn't been able to get it done. Good size, speed, and arm, just bad decision making and rattles easily under pressure. A shame to the Cavalier name, right Doc? :D

And he thinks he's better then McNabb. He's been quoted saying that.

#15 Tha rizzock

Tha rizzock

Ill shock your girl

• Members
  • 2,491 posts

Posted June 14 2006, 09:13 PM

Jerry Rice? :huh:

Your obviously someone who can't take criticism on their team. I like the Raiders and I've seen Brooks play, either your too blind to see that Brooks is not the answer or you just don't want to believe it. If I was the Raiders I would go with Walter from day one.

how do you no brooks cant do it?? did they think plunkitt could? did the think gannon could or how about hostetler they were all in the same boat so just like evryone rid them off it could happen to aaron

Jerry Rice? :huh:

i meant to say best in the game now and ive never said brooks was better than mcnabb

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)

buy antibiotics online