gbpackers231

Legend

• Members
  • 6,397 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted November 19 2013, 08:03 PM

a thread about aaron brooks has almost 20,000 views :jawdrop:

it took over half a decade, but still

May those that love us, love us; & for those that don't love us, may God turn their hearts; & if he can't turn there hearts, may he turn their ankles, so we may know them by their limping. -An Irish Toast

#197 FourthStooge

FourthStooge

You big dummy

• Members
  • 10,692 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted November 19 2013, 08:14 PM

a thread about aaron brooks has almost 20,000 views :jawdrop:

it took over half a decade, but still

Nah.  It is not a thread about Aaron Brooks.  It is a thread about Rizzock.

#198 any

any
  • Members
  • 11,931 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted March 10 2014, 09:07 PM

There are some Raider fans who would probably like to sign Brooks right now. Quite frankly, I like that McGloin kid. I say we build up the line, get him a vet WR and give him another season. We have deeper holes than QB. And for the love of gawd, get rid of Pryor. 

For the 3rd year in a row there are rumors about us signing Vick. I rather have my eyes plucked out by vultures. But I do think we need to, and should, sign a 'journeyman' of sorts... Lighting won't strike twice, we won't find another Gannon. But someone like McCown (a second termer) who can step in and actually run an offense if McGloin fails or breaks. If there was a franchise-like QB in this draft, I would be open to it. But there ain't. Rather spend that high pick on a big body.

#199 Leroy

Leroy

I Coon, Therefore I Am...

• Members
  • 36,410 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted March 10 2014, 09:20 PM

There are some Raider fans who would probably like to sign Brooks right now. Quite frankly, I like that McGloin kid. I say we build up the line, get him a vet WR and give him another season. We have deeper holes than QB. And for the love of gawd, get rid of Pryor. 

For the 3rd year in a row there are rumors about us signing Vick. I rather have my eyes plucked out by vultures. But I do think we need to, and should, sign a 'journeyman' of sorts... Lighting won't strike twice, we won't find another Gannon. But someone like McCown (a second termer) who can step in and actually run an offense if McGloin fails or breaks. If there was a franchise-like QB in this draft, I would be open to it. But there ain't. Rather spend that high pick on a big body.

Ok, seriously, you arses that take 6+ months off and just disappear can't just come in and post like you never left.  That's Leroy's New Law.  :nono:

Welcome Back, Ice Queen Bee Super Liberal B of the West Coast*. :beer:

*PS-I have said on at least one occasion that the reason you disappeared was due to your morphing with Geto to form the Ultimate in Super Hippie Liberal Commie or something of the sort, hence Geto sprouting a vag, but it was meant to rag on him, not you.  :shrug:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, Stooge would notice ta-tas. I always notice such things, even if I were evacuating a burning building with just seconds to spare. I would have noticed had I been running from the World Trade Center as it was collapsing. Might as well die with a smile on my face. I think the saying is take time to smell the roses!

4thStooge, on when it's appropriate to check out and mentally approve of a woman's womanly assets.

Why we gotta treat the anus with so much nonchalance?

Stigmata

GO GATA!!!

#200 any

any
  • Members
  • 11,931 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted March 10 2014, 09:28 PM

LOL Nice to see you too, Leroy. I figure I have to pop in once a year to keep myself relevant :yep: :nope:

In fact, being able to see this --> :yep: is reason enough.

I'm just working my ass off... life is good, busy but good. And the Raiders are still the effing Raiders.

#201 FourthStooge

FourthStooge

You big dummy

• Members
  • 10,692 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted March 11 2014, 01:12 PM

Well, if you are going to pick a thread to revive in order to maintain relevancy, this one is as good as any, Any!

#202 any

any
  • Members
  • 11,931 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted March 16 2014, 11:16 AM

Rizzock was a gem, wasn't he? lol Hiya Stooge :)

#203 FourthStooge

FourthStooge

You big dummy

• Members
  • 10,692 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted March 16 2014, 12:29 PM

Rizzock was a gem, wasn't he? lol Hiya Stooge :)

Hi Julie,

He was fools gold!

How's life?

#204 Philly Pride

Philly Pride

child please

• Members
  • 32,113 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted March 17 2014, 12:48 AM

I just reread this thread.  Although the original thread title and post are the GOAT of H2H, a bit under the radar a few pages in is rizzock's guaranteed that Michael Huff was also going to be a star in the league. 

For the record, he's out of the NFL

Posted Image

#205 Philly Pride

Philly Pride

child please

• Members
  • 32,113 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted March 17 2014, 12:49 AM

Oh, and any saying if Russell doesn't sign and he reenters the draft that the Raiders just wasted the #1 pick.

Because let's be honest.  In the end, isn't that pretty much what happened anyway?  Amirite amirite?

Posted Image

#206 FourthStooge

FourthStooge

You big dummy

• Members
  • 10,692 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted March 17 2014, 06:36 AM

Oh, and any saying if Russell doesn't sign and he reenters the draft that the Raiders just wasted the #1 pick.

Because let's be honest.  In the end, isn't that pretty much what happened anyway?  Amirite amirite?

At least the hot dog Vendors at the Alameda Coliseum sold a few extra during Raider home games during that stretch.  Particularly the guys within ear shot of the Raider bench.

#207 FourthStooge

FourthStooge

You big dummy

• Members
  • 10,692 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted May 23 2017, 05:31 PM

It's been a few years, and this board needs a dose of this oldie but goodie.

#208 Leroy

Leroy

I Coon, Therefore I Am...

• Members
  • 36,410 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted May 31 2017, 10:13 PM

It's been a few years, and this board needs a dose of this oldie but goodie.

:towel:

Nah.  It is not a thread about Aaron Brooks.  It is a thread about Rizzock.

:yep:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, Stooge would notice ta-tas. I always notice such things, even if I were evacuating a burning building with just seconds to spare. I would have noticed had I been running from the World Trade Center as it was collapsing. Might as well die with a smile on my face. I think the saying is take time to smell the roses!

4thStooge, on when it's appropriate to check out and mentally approve of a woman's womanly assets.

Why we gotta treat the anus with so much nonchalance?

Stigmata

GO GATA!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

buy antibiotics online