generic dapoxetine priligy
chantix buy online

Photo

Will Tiger Woods Ever Return to Form?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Poll: Will Tiger Woods Ever Return to Form? (4 member(s) have cast votes)

Will Tiger Woods Ever Return to Form?

1. No -- no golfer has ever recovered from shooting in the 70s four times in one tournament (1 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. Maybe -- but someone is going to have to blow him and fast (3 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

3. Yes -- he can again become an emotionless corporate robot. I believe in him (it?) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Vandilay Industries

Vandilay Industries

I'm a dirty, dirty boy.

• Members
  • 13,653 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted August 11 2010, 07:07 PM

http://www.sportspickle.com/
Posted Image

"No. And I hope I never do." -- WR Mike Wallace after meeting Mel Blount and asked if he'd ever seen a corner that big before, even at his age.

"He had no teeth and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, you can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant. I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of here!" -- John Elway after getting knocked out of a game by Jack Lambert.

"I hate him. If that man was on fire and I had to piss to put him out, I wouldn't do it." - James Harrison referring to Roger Goodell.

"They get Alan Faneca. We get Chris Weinke. It never ends." - disillusioned Browns fan after the 2012 draft.

"Clark vaporized Griffin with a hit so hard that RG2 and RG1 must have felt it, too." - Craig Wolfley when referring to Ryan Clark crushing RG3 on a throwback play downfield.

#2 OwG

OwG
  • Rookie
  • 90 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted December 21 2010, 09:34 AM

Tiger is a freakish once in a generation talent, so a return to form is likely this upcoming season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

buy antibiotics online