39 replies to this topic

#31 tonynation

tonynation

Coming soon to an endzone near you.

• Members
  • 5,041 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted September 23 2012, 11:00 PM

That's a fine for mumbles. Great that Torrey could win in his brother's memory. Exciting game.
Click this after every post of mine you read.

#32 syfer_RAIDAZ

syfer_RAIDAZ

Are you not entertained?!

• Members
  • 2,450 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted September 24 2012, 12:11 AM

Answer: Because he was bamboozling the worst owner in all of sports when he was still kicking.

Al Davis had already kicked it when the trade was made.

Oh, and...RRRRRRRRRRRRRRAIDERS!

#33 Sideshow91

Sideshow91
  • Members
  • 27,475 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted September 24 2012, 08:49 AM

Al Davis had already kicked it when the trade was made.

Oh, and...RRRRRRRRRRRRRRAIDERS!

Congratulations on the big win yesterday. Any word on the health of DHB? I think he was out cold before he hit the ground. By the way who is your OC, I thought he called a perfect game in the second half.

and one more thing, will you guys get a real football field already? There is something wrong about watching a QB under center while standing at second base. :yep:

#34 SoCal

SoCal
  • Members
  • 3,684 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted September 24 2012, 12:19 PM

Well...I was absolutely WRONG! I dont' know what to say...
crazy weekend for football.

"...In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But, naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers." -Cliff Clavin

#35 Sideshow91

Sideshow91
  • Members
  • 27,475 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted September 24 2012, 02:37 PM

I think I'm done trying to perdict, I'm going to focus my efforts on just reacting.

#36 FourthStooge

FourthStooge

You big dummy

• Members
  • 10,695 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted September 24 2012, 04:39 PM

Yeah, me too. Teams that sucked, didn't. Teams that didn't suck, did. Nice to know the Panthers are one of a handful of constants. :doh:

#37 syfer_RAIDAZ

syfer_RAIDAZ

Are you not entertained?!

• Members
  • 2,450 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted September 24 2012, 04:47 PM

Congratulations on the big win yesterday. Any word on the health of DHB? I think he was out cold before he hit the ground. By the way who is your OC, I thought he called a perfect game in the second half.

and one more thing, will you guys get a real football field already? There is something wrong about watching a QB under center while standing at second base. :yep:

DHB has been released and he's at home, expected to make a full recovery. No word on how long he'll be out. That was a terrifying scene.

Al Saunders is still on as a "consultant," but the OC is Greg Knapp, making his second round in Oakland. I've never been a huge fan, but he did well in Houston and he did call a great game yesterday.

This is going to be a weird year of football.

#38 BG

BG
  • Admin
  • 16,642 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted September 24 2012, 10:49 PM

Someone make sure Stig is still alive. Stat.

#39 Vandilay Industries

Vandilay Industries

I'm a dirty, dirty boy.

• Members
  • 13,653 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted September 25 2012, 09:38 AM

I'll tell you what...

I'd love to see one of the Steelers' OL -- maybe Willie Colon -- go up to Seymour after Ben throws a TD to go comfortably a head late in the game... and sucker punch that douche bag right in the chops.

Downside is that assclown Goodell would probably suspend him for a year unlike the whimpy fine he gave Seymour for doing the same to Roethlisberger in their last encounter.

It was hard to follow the game talking to work folks and half watching at a bar but it sounds like Colon did blast Seymour in the chops. Good for him. And not surprising either.
Posted Image

"No. And I hope I never do." -- WR Mike Wallace after meeting Mel Blount and asked if he'd ever seen a corner that big before, even at his age.

"He had no teeth and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, you can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant. I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of here!" -- John Elway after getting knocked out of a game by Jack Lambert.

"I hate him. If that man was on fire and I had to piss to put him out, I wouldn't do it." - James Harrison referring to Roger Goodell.

"They get Alan Faneca. We get Chris Weinke. It never ends." - disillusioned Browns fan after the 2012 draft.

"Clark vaporized Griffin with a hit so hard that RG2 and RG1 must have felt it, too." - Craig Wolfley when referring to Ryan Clark crushing RG3 on a throwback play downfield.

#40 Sideshow91

Sideshow91
  • Members
  • 27,475 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted September 25 2012, 10:49 AM

It was hard to follow the game talking to work folks and half watching at a bar but it sounds like Colon did blast Seymour in the chops. Good for him. And not surprising either.

And the officials flagged Seymour for the retaliation. It was actually Mike Wallace who instigated the whole thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

buy antibiotics online