#32 Vandilay Industries

Vandilay Industries

I'm a dirty, dirty boy.

• Members
  • 13,653 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted October 07 2012, 09:09 PM

I think Antonio Brown is the better WR, to be honest

Different skill sets for sure. I do love me some AB.

It's looking like it's going to pan out like I predicted -- that Mike Wallace made one of the worst business decisions of his life by turning down the Steelers offer in the offseason. It's pretty illogical for me to say that since I really don't know the details of what he was offered, but if it was anywhere near the reported 5 years, $50MM, he's a fool for not taking it.

He could still get hurt this year and with AB's emergence and Haley's offense, he's not likely to have the type of season he had his first few years. Teams courting him in the offseason will see that and penalize him for it. And at the end of the day, the Steelers could still franchise him.

Hubris can be a bad, bad thing.
Posted Image

"No. And I hope I never do." -- WR Mike Wallace after meeting Mel Blount and asked if he'd ever seen a corner that big before, even at his age.

"He had no teeth and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, you can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant. I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of here!" -- John Elway after getting knocked out of a game by Jack Lambert.

"I hate him. If that man was on fire and I had to piss to put him out, I wouldn't do it." - James Harrison referring to Roger Goodell.

"They get Alan Faneca. We get Chris Weinke. It never ends." - disillusioned Browns fan after the 2012 draft.

"Clark vaporized Griffin with a hit so hard that RG2 and RG1 must have felt it, too." - Craig Wolfley when referring to Ryan Clark crushing RG3 on a throwback play downfield.

#33 Leroy

Leroy

I Coon, Therefore I Am...

• Members
  • 36,423 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted October 07 2012, 09:13 PM

Better than squeaking by them, I guess.

I'd take Washington over Buffalo...and for that matter, I'd definitely take SD over Buffalo or the Jets. :shrug:

Don't get all PP on me tonight, willow...I've had enough vaginal leakage for a night.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, Stooge would notice ta-tas. I always notice such things, even if I were evacuating a burning building with just seconds to spare. I would have noticed had I been running from the World Trade Center as it was collapsing. Might as well die with a smile on my face. I think the saying is take time to smell the roses!

4thStooge, on when it's appropriate to check out and mentally approve of a woman's womanly assets.

Why we gotta treat the anus with so much nonchalance?

Stigmata

GO GATA!!!

#34 GetoThunderFist

GetoThunderFist

Represent, represent.

• Members
  • 12,948 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted October 07 2012, 09:15 PM

Yeah, Clark had the first one and I still think it was complete crap. The one right after that was Mundy which was even worse.

Basically, they're legislating out clean, hard, hits which is pretty much the reason I used to love the game.

Then you're gonna have to find a new game to love. Those are going away. And, for what it's worth, Roger may be the commissioner when it's happening but it's not the Ginger's fault. More than 3000 players are involved with about 150 different concussion lawsuits. If it makes you feel better, he did try to deny the science behind concussions and long term health issues up until Congress threatened to sue the NFL like the tobacco companies. It's over.

#35 GetoThunderFist

GetoThunderFist

Represent, represent.

• Members
  • 12,948 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted October 07 2012, 09:19 PM

I'd take Washington over Buffalo...and for that matter, I'd definitely take SD over Buffalo or the Jets. :shrug:

Don't get all PP on me tonight, willow...I've had enough vaginal leakage for a night.

And I'd take the Packers in Lambeau over San Diego anywhere.

Don't worry, sandy vaginator. I was joking around mostly. My position in week five isn't all that different than what it was in week four.

#36 Vandilay Industries

Vandilay Industries

I'm a dirty, dirty boy.

• Members
  • 13,653 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted October 07 2012, 09:23 PM

Then you're gonna have to find a new game to love. Those are going away. And, for what it's worth, Roger may be the commissioner when it's happening but it's not the Ginger's fault. More than 3000 players are involved with about 150 different concussion lawsuits. If it makes you feel better, he did try to deny the science behind concussions and long term health issues up until Congress threatened to sue the NFL like the tobacco companies. It's over.

Hey, I recognize that. Which is why I watch a hell of a lot less football than I used to.

I think my main beef is the NFL's directive to the refs to throw the flag if there's any doubt whatsoever rather than using their eyes and letting the commish's cronies levy hard fines/suspensions if they're deserved afterwards.

The former ruins games. The latter would show that they're serious about truly dangerous plays.
Posted Image

"No. And I hope I never do." -- WR Mike Wallace after meeting Mel Blount and asked if he'd ever seen a corner that big before, even at his age.

"He had no teeth and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, you can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant. I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of here!" -- John Elway after getting knocked out of a game by Jack Lambert.

"I hate him. If that man was on fire and I had to piss to put him out, I wouldn't do it." - James Harrison referring to Roger Goodell.

"They get Alan Faneca. We get Chris Weinke. It never ends." - disillusioned Browns fan after the 2012 draft.

"Clark vaporized Griffin with a hit so hard that RG2 and RG1 must have felt it, too." - Craig Wolfley when referring to Ryan Clark crushing RG3 on a throwback play downfield.

#37 Ben6821

Ben6821

There's no innocence, only strangers.

• Members
  • 30,523 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted October 07 2012, 10:47 PM

the Robert Griffin Redskins, sure

but the Kirk Cousins Redskins :scratch:...not so sure

#38 BG

BG
  • Admin
  • 16,642 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted October 08 2012, 07:39 PM

Please just don't embarrass me tonight, Jets. All I ask.

#39 Philly Pride

Philly Pride

child please

• Members
  • 32,122 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted October 08 2012, 10:38 PM

BG, you think the Jets take a look at Ochocinco or Owens?
Posted Image

#40 BG

BG
  • Admin
  • 16,642 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted October 09 2012, 09:59 AM

BG, you think the Jets take a look at Ochocinco or Owens?

At this point, I'm not sure what they'd offer. Yeah, they're household names compared to the likes of Clyde Gates and Jason Hill, but I wouldn't risk bringing more cancer and me-first attitude into the locker room. If anything, I'd bring back Plax, only because he has some sort of a rapport with Sanchez, but even that move would be a last resort, IMO.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

buy antibiotics online