The Henne era begins in Jacksonville!
Posted Image

#2 BG

BG
  • Admin
  • 16,642 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted November 25 2012, 07:31 PM

The refs are inexplicably bad this year. The 4th and 29 fiasco in San Diego further proves that.

#3 Sideshow91

Sideshow91
  • Members
  • 27,475 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted November 26 2012, 10:09 AM

The refs are inexplicably bad this year. The 4th and 29 fiasco in San Diego further proves that.

Watching that game on the internet, I realized I should probably be pulling for Baltimore as a Steeler fan. I think the division is clearly out of reach at this point and need to start looking at WC teams that will be competing with the Black and Gold. So, the Jets, Titans, and CHargers all losing was the only sliver of silver lining I took from yesterday.

#4 Ben6821

Ben6821

There's no innocence, only strangers.

• Members
  • 30,523 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted November 26 2012, 10:18 AM

ok so I missed it was it as bad as the end of the Packers-Seahawks game (you know...the worst blown call evah!) or was it really that bad of a spot?..I heard they even adjusted in San Diego's favor?
I'm kind of with Stooge on this one...it was 4th and their whole damn season with 29 yards to cover...the fact that it came down to a measurement at all should exclude the Chargers from the playoffs

#5 Ben6821

Ben6821

There's no innocence, only strangers.

• Members
  • 30,523 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted November 26 2012, 11:06 AM

The Henne era begins in Jacksonville!

ugh, I don't usually play that sour grapes game of shitting on former phin players...but the only exception is when players who fall massively short of bloated expectations in Miami, not only appear functional, but actually flourish elsewhere
so with that in mind

a) I admit I wouldn't mind at all if henne can fake it for a few more weeks so that miami can be the one to stake him through the heart (hopefully, of course that comes with the hellish counterrisk that he could actually rip up Miami's fragile secondary...but I'll take my chances)

b) for geto and the rest of his red and gold ilk...haha suck it, THATs the Ted Ginn I know...

#6 BG

BG
  • Admin
  • 16,642 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted November 26 2012, 11:33 AM

ok so I missed it was it as bad as the end of the Packers-Seahawks game (you know...the worst blown call evah!) or was it really that bad of a spot?..I heard they even adjusted in San Diego's favor?
I'm kind of with Stooge on this one...it was 4th and their whole damn season with 29 yards to cover...the fact that it came down to a measurement at all should exclude the Chargers from the playoffs

It wasn't worse than that, but it was still pretty bad. It could've gone either way and was super close. The fact that Corrente took 10 drmatic minutes to figure it out, and, depending on your viewpoint, didn't get it right, says it all.

But I agree, the ineptitude falls just as much on the shoulders of Norv Turner and his defense. There's zero excuse, with the game and season on the line, to let a team pick up 30 yards on a 5-yard dump off.

#7 Sideshow91

Sideshow91
  • Members
  • 27,475 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted November 26 2012, 12:32 PM

It wasn't worse than that, but it was still pretty bad. It could've gone either way and was super close. The fact that Corrente took 10 drmatic minutes to figure it out, and, depending on your viewpoint, didn't get it right, says it all.

But I agree, the ineptitude falls just as much on the shoulders of Norv Turner and his defense. There's zero excuse, with the game and season on the line, to let a team pick up 30 yards on a 5-yard dump off.

I've seen several things this season that make you think that this is Baltimore's year. Not only are they playing well, but they are getting the breaks.

#8 BG

BG
  • Admin
  • 16,642 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted November 26 2012, 02:22 PM

I've seen several things this season that make you think that this is Baltimore's year. Not only are they playing well, but they are getting the breaks.

Meh. They're a good team; excellent at home, average on the road. Beatable. There's no dominant team this year.

#9 Philly Pride

Philly Pride

child please

• Members
  • 32,122 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted November 26 2012, 04:25 PM

ugh, I don't usually play that sour grapes game of shitting on former phin players...but the only exception is when players who fall massively short of bloated expectations in Miami, not only appear functional, but actually flourish elsewhere
so with that in mind

a) I admit I wouldn't mind at all if henne can fake it for a few more weeks so that miami can be the one to stake him through the heart (hopefully, of course that comes with the hellish counterrisk that he could actually rip up Miami's fragile secondary...but I'll take my chances)

b) for geto and the rest of his red and gold ilk...haha suck it, THATs the Ted Ginn I know...

I remember you and I always argued over Henne. I think it's just a facade and that he'll fall back into 3rd string territory next season, don't be fooled
Posted Image

#10 Sideshow91

Sideshow91
  • Members
  • 27,475 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted November 27 2012, 11:31 AM

I remember you and I always argued over Henne. I think it's just a facade and that he'll fall back into 3rd string territory next season, don't be fooled

I dont' know, Bill Parcells drafted this guy.

#11 jst37

jst37
  • Members
  • 9,777 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted November 27 2012, 02:58 PM

I dont' know, Bill Parcells drafted this guy.

Yeah, he sucks. Watched him plenty at Michigan. There's not much there.

maybe, maybe not, maybe fuck yourself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

buy antibiotics online