GetoThunderFist

Represent, represent.

• Members
  • 12,948 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted December 17 2012, 12:45 AM

Ah, fuck you, New England!

Dammit!

I know this is small comfort but I was shitting my pants over the rematch in Seattle BEFORE the Hawks were scoring 50 points a game. I am convinced the 49ers were about a Crabtree finger nail away from losing the division. Of course, if that happened, it would have been the replacement refs' fault.

#17 stigmata

stigmata

All about dat action, boss.

• Members
  • 14,220 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted December 17 2012, 09:03 AM

I know this is small comfort but I was shitting my pants over the rematch in Seattle BEFORE the Hawks were scoring 50 points a game. I am convinced the 49ers were about a Crabtree finger nail away from losing the division. Of course, if that happened, it would have been the replacement refs' fault.

Yeah, that was all the venting I was going to do over that game. I never liked to be in the situation where I was having to root for another team to beat the 49ers, and the Seahawks put themselves in that scenario. Those losses to the Lions and Dolphins really hurt right about now. I don't worry about the losses earlier in the season since we were still breaking in a rookie QB and the offense was taking baby steps. But by the Detroit and Miami games, the offense had really come into its own, and those were uncharacteristic defensive gaffes that lost us those games (both right at the final whistle, too).

So now I have to hope my Hawks take care of business at home the rest of the season and that the Cardinals somehow are instilled with the spirit of a gorilla with a chainsaw penis all jacked up on Ciron Black when they travel to SF in the last week of the season. That's even worse than having to root for NE.

All that said, though, I'm less worried about playing on the road in the playoffs than I was 3 weeks ago.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions

#18 Sideshow91

Sideshow91
  • Members
  • 27,475 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted December 17 2012, 11:40 PM

That OT work from Roethlisberger clinches it for me, SS. Dude's elite.

Dude has been anti-clutch over the past couple seasons.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

buy antibiotics online