100 replies to this topic

#1 GetoThunderFist

GetoThunderFist

Represent, represent.

• Members
  • 12,948 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted December 23 2012, 01:55 PM

Leroy is sleeping off a case of Cirion Platinum Diamond Reserve that he consumed while celebrating his nobody believes in us Falcons clinching the NFC #1 seed.

Meanwhile the wife and kids are in Jersey and I am all alone with the Red Zone. Let's discuss.

#2 FourthStooge

FourthStooge

You big dummy

• Members
  • 10,695 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted December 23 2012, 02:10 PM

Ah, a bonus for you right before Christmas....somebody gave you football on a Sunday.

I am switching back and forth between the Foreskins and Eagles and Panthers vs. Raiders. The major problem in the Panther game is we have an officiating crew working their first NFL game. I think their normal gig is the touch football league. They called a roughing the passer penalty on the Panthers earlier because Palmer got hurt on a legitimate hit, a "hit on a defenseless receiver" that is currently being evaluated as a textbook tackle, and a personal foul on Raiders to keep a drive alive that should have either been called on Newton, or not called at all. Oops, and now as we speak, a pesronal foul on the Raiders for tackling a receiver. They have handed out four personal fouls on three textbook tackles and what would have been a good no call. Just awful.

#3 GetoThunderFist

GetoThunderFist

Represent, represent.

• Members
  • 12,948 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted December 23 2012, 02:43 PM

It's good to see the Eagles keep on doing what they're doing. God they are terrible.

#4 FourthStooge

FourthStooge

You big dummy

• Members
  • 10,695 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted December 23 2012, 02:58 PM

It's good to see the Eagles keep on doing what they're doing. God they are terrible.

They are paying the price for constantly thinking they were one or two players away. They have officially cratered.

#5 GetoThunderFist

GetoThunderFist

Represent, represent.

• Members
  • 12,948 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted December 23 2012, 03:36 PM

And Houston is suddenly deciding that it would rather not have home field advantage.

#6 FourthStooge

FourthStooge

You big dummy

• Members
  • 10,695 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted December 23 2012, 04:07 PM

Gotta admire the Saints defense. Up by 14 on Dallas, Cowboys 80 yards away with about 4:30 to go. A minute later the lead is 7 and Dallas did not burn a timeout in the process.

#7 GetoThunderFist

GetoThunderFist

Represent, represent.

• Members
  • 12,948 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted December 23 2012, 04:09 PM

Great job by the Colts.

#8 skins_fan_since_cradle

skins_fan_since_cradle

If you're not first, you're last!

• Members
  • 3,445 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted December 23 2012, 04:36 PM

whew skins pulled it out. can't believe they are playing for the division title next week.

#9 BG

BG
  • Admin
  • 16,642 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted December 23 2012, 04:56 PM

No words.

#10 FourthStooge

FourthStooge

You big dummy

• Members
  • 10,695 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted December 23 2012, 05:17 PM

No words.

Any idea what the temperature under Rex's large seat is these days? I was wondering earlier in the week if his interest in Vick was real, just more hot air, or an eff you aimed at those above him who brought Tebow in.

#11 FourthStooge

FourthStooge

You big dummy

• Members
  • 10,695 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted December 23 2012, 05:24 PM

The Giants pass coverage is really bad these days.

#12 BG

BG
  • Admin
  • 16,642 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted December 23 2012, 05:35 PM

Any idea what the temperature under Rex's large seat is these days? I was wondering earlier in the week if his interest in Vick was real, just more hot air, or an eff you aimed at those above him who brought Tebow in.

Hopefully, scorching. He needs to go.

#13 GetoThunderFist

GetoThunderFist

Represent, represent.

• Members
  • 12,948 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted December 23 2012, 05:44 PM

I am pretty sure I never want to hear Dick Stockton say "You can't advance a muff" ever again.

#14 Sideshow91

Sideshow91
  • Members
  • 27,475 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted December 23 2012, 08:18 PM

Anyone have an opinion on the Ed Reed hit on Victor Cruz? You can see Reed is having second thoughts in the way he plays the game. He is trying to let up at the last minute which is tough when you played that way your whole career and there was never an issue until recently.

And I don't know who was worse today, the Steeler's OF or the Giant's DF, considering what was on the line for both teams. Good thing I was Chistmas shopping with one of my daughters most the day and didn't have to subject myself to a full helping of that shit.

#15 GetoThunderFist

GetoThunderFist

Represent, represent.

• Members
  • 12,948 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted December 23 2012, 08:32 PM

Anyone have an opinion on the Ed Reed hit on Victor Cruz? You can see Reed is having second thoughts in the way he plays the game. He is trying to let up at the last minute which is tough when you played that way your whole career and there was never an issue until recently.

And I don't know who was worse today, the Steeler's OF or the Giant's DF, considering what was on the line for both teams. Good thing I was Chistmas shopping with one of my daughters most the day and didn't have to subject myself to a full helping of that shit.

It was great hit...exactly the way you're supposed to do it. And it was a penalty. Sucks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

buy antibiotics online