223 replies to this topic

#211 Leroy

Leroy

I Coon, Therefore I Am...

• Members
  • 36,423 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted January 15 2013, 10:35 PM

Betting public his been idiotic for decades.....you however are the first #1 seed home dog.

You seem to be in denial about what causes issues for the mightily Falcons. As you consistantly refuse to even acknowledge it. The not so mighty have pointed those out. A mighty team built to cause them issues is why you are a home dog.

Russell Wilson threw for 385 yards...and none of them were stat inflating yards. He played a masterful game and tore a hole in Atlanta. It wasn't planned runs with the QB that made this a game, no matter how hard you want to troll that into the ground.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, Stooge would notice ta-tas. I always notice such things, even if I were evacuating a burning building with just seconds to spare. I would have noticed had I been running from the World Trade Center as it was collapsing. Might as well die with a smile on my face. I think the saying is take time to smell the roses!

4thStooge, on when it's appropriate to check out and mentally approve of a woman's womanly assets.

Why we gotta treat the anus with so much nonchalance?

Stigmata

GO GATA!!!

#212 Cats

Cats

Yes we Cam!

• Members
  • 19,041 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted January 15 2013, 10:43 PM

Russell Wilson threw for 385 yards...and none of them were stat inflating yards. He played a masterful game and tore a hole in Atlanta. It wasn't planned runs with the QB that made this a game, no matter how hard you want to troll that into the ground.

Okay...that somehow means Atl doesn't struggle with running QBs bc Russell had a field day late in the game? In the air?

It isn't trolling when it is something so obvious about Atl that everyone brings it up, buddy.

#213 Sideshow91

Sideshow91
  • Members
  • 27,475 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted January 16 2013, 12:42 AM

The one thing I would caution 49er supporters going into this week, is this. Going back and watch some of the Green bay/SF game, I don't think you could defend the read option any worse than GB did. Their two OLBs were terrible, and yes that includes the hippie with long hair. Also, this will be the second week in a row where the Falcon's DF has gotten reps preparing for this type of OF. However, I will also say, that the 49ers OF is one of the best in the league. Iupati is probably the best guard in football right now. Watching him play, he reminds me of the Haloti Nagta of O-linemen the way he man handles defenders.

#214 Philly Pride

Philly Pride

child please

• Members
  • 32,122 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted January 16 2013, 12:57 AM

I just like how with HFA, a tough victory vs. a very good Seattle team, Denver losing, etc. Cats still is trying to push his agenda of Denver not being a fraud but Atlanta being one
Posted Image

#215 stigmata

stigmata

All about dat action, boss.

• Members
  • 14,220 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted January 16 2013, 09:23 AM

I just like how with HFA, a tough victory vs. a very good Seattle team, Denver losing, etc. Cats still is trying to push his agenda of Denver not being a fraud but Atlanta being one

Of course he is. Divisional rivalries tend to have that effect on fans, or were you unaware of that, Mr. Just Posted A Novel About How Mike Shanahan Is Overrated?

Still, it was interesting to see some trends broken in these playoffs.

Champ Bailey had been playing very well this season, but got burned badly against Baltimore. Similarly, a Denver pass rush that had been one of the best in the league this year completely disappeared against the Ravens.

Seattle had been getting out to quick leads in almost every game this season (I think they scored first in 11 or 13 of their 16 games or something like that), but found themselves in deep holes in both of their playoff games.

Atlanta discovered its running game against Seattle, which had been MIA most of the season.

At least the Harbaughs were whiny douchebags and Pete Carroll made a couple of questionable calls, so there was some consistency still.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions

#216 Cats

Cats

Yes we Cam!

• Members
  • 19,041 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted January 16 2013, 01:00 PM

Denver wasn't a fraud. They are however coached by John Fox and Peyton is there QB. I would of told you before the kickoff Fox would play not to lose if the scenario presented itself and Peyton would be a different QB than the regular season. Denver like many Colt teams, simply put, was the best damn football team over the course of the regular season.

Do I think the Falcons are frauds? Depends on the statement being made. Are the easily the best team in the NFC? Hell no. Are they a good team, sure.

Here is a fact, if Carolina and Atl lined up tommorrow.....you'd be a fool not to bet on Carolina. That is why Atl is not the shiznit. That isn't a statement that Carolina is great. Just that Atl has clear flaws and they simply can't correct them this year.

#217 Philly Pride

Philly Pride

child please

• Members
  • 32,122 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted January 16 2013, 02:07 PM

Denver wasn't a fraud. They are however coached by John Fox and Peyton is there QB. I would of told you before the kickoff Fox would play not to lose if the scenario presented itself and Peyton would be a different QB than the regular season. Denver like many Colt teams, simply put, was the best damn football team over the course of the regular season.

Do I think the Falcons are frauds? Depends on the statement being made. Are the easily the best team in the NFC? Hell no. Are they a good team, sure.

Here is a fact, if Carolina and Atl lined up tommorrow.....you'd be a fool not to bet on Carolina. That is why Atl is the shiznit. That isn't a statement that Carolina is great. Just that Atl has clear flaws and they simply can't correct them this year.

I'm not saying Denver is a fraud, but you can't say they aren't one but Atlanta is.
Posted Image

#218 Cats

Cats

Yes we Cam!

• Members
  • 19,041 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted January 16 2013, 03:04 PM

The one thing I would caution 49er supporters going into this week, is this. Going back and watch some of the Green bay/SF game, I don't think you could defend the read option any worse than GB did. Their two OLBs were terrible, and yes that includes the hippie with long hair. Also, this will be the second week in a row where the Falcon's DF has gotten reps preparing for this type of OF. However, I will also say, that the 49ers OF is one of the best in the league. Iupati is probably the best guard in football right now. Watching him play, he reminds me of the Haloti Nagta of O-linemen the way he man handles defenders.

Wilson didn't really run the read option against Atl. Just scrambled when things broke down.

Atlanta has had more practice for the read option than any team in the NFL over the last 2 years....it hasn't helped. Russell Wilson not running didn't aid them IMO.

#219 Cats

Cats

Yes we Cam!

• Members
  • 19,041 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted January 16 2013, 03:07 PM

I'm not saying Denver is a fraud, but you can't say they aren't one but Atlanta is.

Denver and Atl weren't the same teams in the regular season....that is just reality. One team lost to bad teams.....the other didn't.

Neither has good postseason QBs until proven otherwise. Matt Ryan is a poor mans Peyton.

#220 Leroy

Leroy

• Members
  • 36,423 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted January 16 2013, 10:34 PM

Denver and Atl weren't the same teams in the regular season....that is just reality. One team lost to bad teams.....the other didn't.

Neither has good postseason QBs until proven otherwise. Matt Ryan is a poor mans Peyton.

So if San Fran lined up against St. Louis you'd be a fool not to take St. Louis? I mean, they are undefeated this year against the mighty 49er juggernaut and what not.

Oh, Stooge would notice ta-tas. I always notice such things, even if I were evacuating a burning building with just seconds to spare. I would have noticed had I been running from the World Trade Center as it was collapsing. Might as well die with a smile on my face. I think the saying is take time to smell the roses!

4thStooge, on when it's appropriate to check out and mentally approve of a woman's womanly assets.

Stigmata

GO GATA!!!

#221 Cats

Cats

Yes we Cam!

• Members
  • 19,041 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted January 17 2013, 03:41 PM

So if San Fran lined up against St. Louis you'd be a fool not to take St. Louis? I mean, they are undefeated this year against the mighty 49er juggernaut and what not.

football is all about matchups in the NFL. The team with the best shot to knock off whoever you deem as the best team in the NFL.....isn't always the 2nd best team.

Atl has some clear weaknesses......SF is a team that pretty much matches up pefect for that.

#222 Leroy

Leroy

• Members
  • 36,423 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted January 17 2013, 10:23 PM

football is all about matchups in the NFL. The team with the best shot to knock off whoever you deem as the best team in the NFL.....isn't always the 2nd best team.

Atl has some clear weaknesses......SF is a team that pretty much matches up pefect for that.

Same bullshit spewed out your dicksucker about Seattle last week. :shrug:

Stigmata

GO GATA!!!

#223 Ben6821

Ben6821

There's no innocence, only strangers.

• Members
  • 30,523 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted January 17 2013, 10:48 PM

Same bullshit spewed out your dicksucker about Seattle last week. :shrug:

and to be fair, again, they WERE leading in a road game agaisnt the #1 seed with 30 seconds to play. in spite of being allegedly massively outclassed.

#224 Leroy

Leroy

• Members
  • 36,423 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted January 18 2013, 01:12 AM

and to be fair, again, they WERE leading in a road game agaisnt the #1 seed with 30 seconds to play. in spite of being allegedly massively outclassed.

That and six bucks will buy you one tasty ass value meal at Subway. :yep:

Stigmata

GO GATA!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

buy antibiotics online