182 replies to this topic

#181 Cats

Cats

Yes we Cam!

• Members
  • 19,041 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted January 21 2013, 03:08 PM

Lol why are you apologizing? You act like Vick is the Eagles QB. We've got Foles and if he doesn't work out I'm sure Kelly will make a run from Manziel who he tried desepreately to recruit to Oregon. More production that anyone in NFL history his first two years? Yeah, RG3 would easily have broken that if not for injuries. But keep kidding yourself into thinking he's great. Keep slobbing on his knob with your big lips

Cam is great for a 2nd yr player.....again, proper perspective is important. Something you like to ignore when debating me.

Um, RGIII even if healthy would of only had 16 games when I commented about being 2 years in. Plus, he wasn't on pace to have Cam's rookie offensive numbers even if he didn't have the durability of Mike Vick.

#182 Ben6821

Ben6821

There's no innocence, only strangers.

• Members
  • 30,523 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted January 21 2013, 04:54 PM

Well shit if Harbaugh can get his crotch to our eye level doesn't that deserve applause?

not really. I was sitting down, and I'm all leg. (the kids laugh their heads off in the car because if I slouch just enough my wife is actually taller than me when we sit side by side...but standing I have a good foot on her) if I had been a woman I could have been a model

My wife has been watching "Parenthood" recently, and I've been getting second-hand exposure to it... and Harbaugh reminds me of the Asperger's kid to a shocking degree.

I did a similar bout of that. Monica Potter plays uber bitch just a little too convincingly for me to believe its all an act. but otherwise I didn't mind so much..is it still pumping out new episodes or is she cycling through the backog?

Oh and BG.. :LMAO: that was the perfect "reply"

#183 stigmata

stigmata

All about dat action, boss.

• Members
  • 14,220 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted January 21 2013, 05:23 PM

I did a similar bout of that. Monica Potter plays uber bitch just a little too convincingly for me to believe its all an act. but otherwise I didn't mind so much..is it still pumping out new episodes or is she cycling through the backog?

Yeah, she's downright irritating in the episodes I've seen. No idea if there are new episodes... my wife is Netflixing it.

Oh and BG.. :LMAO: that was the perfect "reply"

Yes, yes it was. Kudos BG.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

buy antibiotics online