163 replies to this topic

#16 Leroy

Leroy

I Coon, Therefore I Am...

• Members
  • 36,423 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 03 2013, 07:11 PM

Ray Lewis can't keep up with Davis. They are going to have to do something about that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, Stooge would notice ta-tas. I always notice such things, even if I were evacuating a burning building with just seconds to spare. I would have noticed had I been running from the World Trade Center as it was collapsing. Might as well die with a smile on my face. I think the saying is take time to smell the roses!

4thStooge, on when it's appropriate to check out and mentally approve of a woman's womanly assets.

Why we gotta treat the anus with so much nonchalance?

Stigmata

GO GATA!!!

#17 GetoThunderFist

GetoThunderFist

Represent, represent.

• Members
  • 12,948 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 03 2013, 07:13 PM

Too many mistakes.

#18 Leroy

Leroy

• Members
  • 36,423 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 03 2013, 07:15 PM

There we go. Truth be told...Baltimore is going to be hard headed and go with their base defense the majority of the game just like SF is going to be hardheaded. SF's defense might be more stout, but I'd take Baltimore's in the case of making big, clutch plays any day.

Oh, Stooge would notice ta-tas. I always notice such things, even if I were evacuating a burning building with just seconds to spare. I would have noticed had I been running from the World Trade Center as it was collapsing. Might as well die with a smile on my face. I think the saying is take time to smell the roses!

4thStooge, on when it's appropriate to check out and mentally approve of a woman's womanly assets.

Stigmata

GO GATA!!!

#19 GetoThunderFist

GetoThunderFist

Represent, represent.

• Members
  • 12,948 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 03 2013, 07:16 PM

There we go. Truth be told...Baltimore is going to be hard headed and go with their base defense the majority of the game just like SF is going to be hardheaded. SF's defense might be more stout, but I'd take Baltimore's in the case of making big, clutch plays any day.

Ok then.

#20 Leroy

Leroy

• Members
  • 36,423 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 03 2013, 07:21 PM

Ok then.

Well, looking at this drive...they might not be that stout. :lol:

I will say this...I'm impressed at how TE's nowadays take some hellified SHOTS and still hold on to the ball. Davis does it all the time, Gonzo did it some a couple of weeks ago, and Dickson just made one. I mean, they get lit up...and you wouldn't hold it against them if they dropped it, but they hold on.

Stigmata

GO GATA!!!

#21 GetoThunderFist

GetoThunderFist

Represent, represent.

• Members
  • 12,948 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 03 2013, 07:27 PM

I'll say this, Flacco looks great. The 49ers just have lost all of their swag on defense and really have since week 15. It's easy to point to Justin Smith getting hurt but that can't explain everything.

#22 GetoThunderFist

GetoThunderFist

Represent, represent.

• Members
  • 12,948 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 03 2013, 07:28 PM

Oh shit.

#23 Leroy

Leroy

• Members
  • 36,423 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 03 2013, 07:29 PM

Ravens shoudn't get caught up in the 49ers douchebaggery. They are in control of this game, don't let the 49ers lack of composure bring you to their level. Just win the game and go party.

Stigmata

GO GATA!!!

#24 GetoThunderFist

GetoThunderFist

Represent, represent.

• Members
  • 12,948 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 03 2013, 07:33 PM

Ravens shoudn't get caught up in the 49ers douchebaggery. They are in control of this game, don't let the 49ers lack of composure bring you to their level. Just win the game and go party.

Uh, the Ravens are bringing their own douchebaggery to the party as well.

#25 Leroy

Leroy

• Members
  • 36,423 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Beautiful cut by Rice. :headbang:

Stigmata

GO GATA!!!

#26 doodybritches

doodybritches

Boats and hoes!!!!

• Members
  • 9,567 posts
  • Favorite Team:

I'm here it's early but not surprised flacco picked right up where he let off... If they go on to win this game you will have to go back to his throw in the wild card game late and say that's where he turned the corner to elite status

#27 Leroy

Leroy

• Members
  • 36,423 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 03 2013, 07:36 PM

Uh, the Ravens are bringing their own douchebaggery to the party as well.

Yeah, it's called winning. :tease:

Just like this last play, it's usually the least big and bad players on the big and bad defense that are douches The 49er secondary has been pretty douchy up to this point.

Stigmata

GO GATA!!!

#28 doodybritches

doodybritches

Boats and hoes!!!!

• Members
  • 9,567 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 03 2013, 07:37 PM

That was dumb from so many different levels... Just what the 49ers needed.... Momentum

#29 GetoThunderFist

GetoThunderFist

Represent, represent.

• Members
  • 12,948 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 03 2013, 07:38 PM

Yeah, it's called winning. :tease:

Just like this last play, it's usually the least big and bad players on the big and bad defense that are douches The 49er secondary has been pretty douchy up to this point.

Sure. Whatever you say.

#30 Leroy

Leroy

• Members
  • 36,423 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 03 2013, 07:41 PM

Sure. Whatever you say.

Notice how Bernard Pollard just trucked a 49er blocker and helped him up after the play...jus' sayin'. :shrug:

Now it's time to gear up for this Patented Flacco Two Minute Drill! :boogie:

Stigmata

GO GATA!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

buy antibiotics online