163 replies to this topic

#31 Leroy

Leroy

I Coon, Therefore I Am...

• Members
  • 36,423 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 03 2013, 07:44 PM

Number 49 for the 49ers on the punt coverage team...more douchebaggery. The problem is the Ravens will not be bullied.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, Stooge would notice ta-tas. I always notice such things, even if I were evacuating a burning building with just seconds to spare. I would have noticed had I been running from the World Trade Center as it was collapsing. Might as well die with a smile on my face. I think the saying is take time to smell the roses!

4thStooge, on when it's appropriate to check out and mentally approve of a woman's womanly assets.

Why we gotta treat the anus with so much nonchalance?

Stigmata

GO GATA!!!

#32 GetoThunderFist

GetoThunderFist

Represent, represent.

• Members
  • 12,948 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 03 2013, 07:44 PM

Notice how Bernard Pollard just trucked a 49er blocker and helped him up after the play...jus' sayin'. :shrug:

Now it's time to gear up for this Patented Flacco Two Minute Drill! :boogie:

http://deadspin.com/...ot-away-with-it

#33 Leroy

Leroy

• Members
  • 36,423 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 03 2013, 07:46 PM

http://deadspin.com/...ot-away-with-it

Well, the Ravens secondary is guilty of douchebaggery toward the refs. Feel better?

Oh, Stooge would notice ta-tas. I always notice such things, even if I were evacuating a burning building with just seconds to spare. I would have noticed had I been running from the World Trade Center as it was collapsing. Might as well die with a smile on my face. I think the saying is take time to smell the roses!

4thStooge, on when it's appropriate to check out and mentally approve of a woman's womanly assets.

Stigmata

GO GATA!!!

#34 GetoThunderFist

GetoThunderFist

Represent, represent.

• Members
  • 12,948 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 03 2013, 07:47 PM

Number 49 for the 49ers on the punt coverage team...more douchebaggery. The problem is the Ravens will not be bullied.

Of course.

#35 GetoThunderFist

GetoThunderFist

Represent, represent.

• Members
  • 12,948 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 03 2013, 07:48 PM

Well, the Ravens secondary is guilty of douchebaggery toward the refs. Feel better?

Douchebaggery is douchebaggery, now stop with this retarded line of debate. Your chosen team is winning let that be enough.

#36 Leroy

Leroy

• Members
  • 36,423 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 03 2013, 07:49 PM

JOE FUCKIN' FLACCO!!!!!!!!

:boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

Stigmata

GO GATA!!!

#37 Leroy

Leroy

• Members
  • 36,423 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 03 2013, 07:50 PM

Douchebaggery is douchebaggery, now stop with this retarded line of debate. Your chosen team is winning let that be enough.

The douchebaggery will get worse as the gap in the score widens, Oh Willocious One. :yep:

Stigmata

GO GATA!!!

#38 doodybritches

doodybritches

Boats and hoes!!!!

• Members
  • 9,567 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 03 2013, 07:51 PM

Flacco may be playing the best of any quarterback EVER in playoff history... Crazy to think

#39 Leroy

Leroy

• Members
  • 36,423 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 03 2013, 07:54 PM

Horrible call on the Ravens' DT. They do just need to put a skirt on the QBs. Kaepernick has made some great throws, but a couple of horrific ones as well.

Stigmata

GO GATA!!!

#40 GetoThunderFist

GetoThunderFist

Represent, represent.

• Members
  • 12,948 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 03 2013, 07:56 PM

The douchebaggery will get worse as the gap in the score widens, Oh Willocious One. :yep:

Well that will be great for you seeing how the Ravens are like your third or fourth most favorite team.

#41 Leroy

Leroy

• Members
  • 36,423 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 03 2013, 07:57 PM

Flacco may be playing the best of any quarterback EVER in playoff history... Crazy to think

I don't know about that...Rodgers a few years back seemed to be pretty damn dominating.

Stigmata

GO GATA!!!

#42 Leroy

Leroy

• Members
  • 36,423 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 03 2013, 07:59 PM

Well that will be great for you seeing how the Ravens are like your third or fourth most favorite team.

Yes, yes they are. Right behind the Peachtree Ridge Lions and the Spencer Greenwave. :yep:

I would love to hear the halftime speeches in both locker rooms right now.

Stigmata

GO GATA!!!

#43 Leroy

Leroy

• Members
  • 36,423 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 03 2013, 08:09 PM

Uggh. I hate after the fact analysis sometimes. Had Kaepernick threw that TD pass when Reed broke the coverage, they would be talking about how poor of a play that was by Reed. Yet, he overthrew the ball, so Reed made a great play. Yeah right. Love me some Ed Reed, but that was NOT a smart play.

Stigmata

GO GATA!!!

#44 doodybritches

doodybritches

Boats and hoes!!!!

• Members
  • 9,567 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 03 2013, 08:10 PM

Is beyonce lip singing the halftime show too?

#45 Leroy

Leroy

• Members
  • 36,423 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 03 2013, 08:15 PM

I swear...they are going to stop letting kneegrowes do halftimes shows if they keep slutting it up like this. :facepalm:

Doody, I can't tell for sure if she is, but I wouldn't be shocked. This is a good show, but with all the skin and gyrating, I bet it won't be Fans' Choice next year. Back to Tom and the Heartbreakers, lol.

Stigmata

GO GATA!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

buy antibiotics online