• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin
  • Members
  • 32,706 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted September 17 2014, 02:05 PM

I think the media is hyping this team a lot based on still having Tom Brady, week one pre game show when asked who they had in the SB 4 of the 5 said NE.  Bottom line this offense will not get it done and is living on past glory.  The best WR on the team is a converted QB from Kent Stat, granted he turned out pretty good but would not be a #1 or 2 on most or any other team.  The offensive line is horrid, having to bring in six or seven linemen to keep Brady upright is not the answer, the OGs are horrid,  Gronk is not close to 100% the timing with him and Brady is a complete mess and while powerful can't seem to break coverage.  Because the OGs suck so much the RBs aint crap.  And personally Brady is scared he's got that shell shocked look about him now, he doesn't have any confidence in anybody but Julian our third string QB he almost never takes his eyes of him.  I have said for the last tow or three years IMO it's over for the Pats, as Brady goes so the Pats go and I'm just not sure Tom has it anymore.  He has the heart, the desire, i just think he can't work the game like he use to.

Vandilay Industries:  Never in the history of the league has a fan of one team been so obsessed with the success of another.

#2 Sideshow91

Sideshow91
  • Members
  • 27,447 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted September 17 2014, 04:25 PM

Yeah, I get what you're saying.  Fans and the media just assume that if you have Tom Brady, it doesn't matter who the rest of the parts are going to be.  And if it turns out that this is the beginning of the falling off process for Tom Brady who is closer to 40 than 30, the decline in the Pats could be rapid.

#3 MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin
  • Members
  • 32,706 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted September 18 2014, 05:01 AM

Yeah, I get what you're saying.  Fans and the media just assume that if you have Tom Brady, it doesn't matter who the rest of the parts are going to be.  And if it turns out that this is the beginning of the falling off process for Tom Brady who is closer to 40 than 30, the decline in the Pats could be rapid.

Agreed and to boot while up 30-7 last week do you think BB and Josh or Tom gave the rookie some quality time?  Nope, Jimmy G. could have played the entire 4th qtr last week.  It's time for this team and coach to let go of the past and consider moving on.  Tom is still the man but I do feel the writing is on the wall.

Vandilay Industries:  Never in the history of the league has a fan of one team been so obsessed with the success of another.

#4 badasp

badasp

Driveby Poster

• Members
  • 2,247 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted October 03 2014, 03:24 PM

Agreed and to boot while up 30-7 last week do you think BB and Josh or Tom gave the rookie some quality time?  Nope, Jimmy G. could have played the entire 4th qtr last week.  It's time for this team and coach to let go of the past and consider moving on.  Tom is still the man but I do feel the writing is on the wall.

The airwaves are full of crap up here; it's amazing what losing can do. ;)  Brady's been doing his stretching with the O line for the last two weeks instead of his usual partner Garopollo. It appears that he doesn't like the idea of BB rubbing his replacement in his face. TFB managed to congratulate everyone but G man after his touchdown in KC Monday night. Aaron Dobson's been benched for mouthing off to McDaniels (kudos Dobson); apparently Brady doesn't really need WR help. Revis is quietly fuming for not getting to play man to man.

I'm dying to see what it's going to be like on Monday if they get blown out on Sunday night.

UMass Lowell River Hawks - 2013, 2014, and 2017 Hockey East Champions!

#5 badasp

badasp

Driveby Poster

• Members
  • 2,247 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted October 05 2014, 11:27 AM

They released Kenbrell Thompkins (whom Brady likes) but don't activiate either Browner or Tyms. So we go into tonight's game with Edelman, LaFell, Danny F'n Amendola, and Dobson (who they've been refusing to play). What the hell is going on?

UMass Lowell River Hawks - 2013, 2014, and 2017 Hockey East Champions!

#6 MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin
  • Members
  • 32,706 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted October 16 2014, 11:29 AM

They released Kenbrell Thompkins (whom Brady likes) but don't activiate either Browner or Tyms. So we go into tonight's game with Edelman, LaFell, Danny F'n Amendola, and Dobson (who they've been refusing to play). What the hell is going on?

Amen Dola was a waste, and I'm not sure Sharon Dropson is any better.  LeFell seems to be getting it, and Tyms is pretty decent.  With our TEs playing well that's a pretty solid group.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

buy antibiotics online