• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#166 Birdman

Birdman
  • Members
  • 5,638 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 11 2016, 03:35 PM

Good point Birdman.  Cats, quit your whining. 

Much better.

#167 Sideshow91

Sideshow91
  • Members
  • 27,203 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 11 2016, 03:36 PM

However you do realize that you are indirectly supporting the Broncos by calling out Cats??  You closet Bronco fan.

#168 Cats

Cats

Yes we Cam!

• Members
  • 18,998 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 11 2016, 03:41 PM

Here is the Talib FG play

http://dailysnark.co...ides-missed-fg/

Ron, Kubiak, and all Carolina's player were on top of it. Funniest part is you literally see Norman realizing the Peyton factor...

Here is the Turning Point breakdown that does more than just show the pile on Cam part of the fumble and shows why it easily could of been Carolina ball as the illegal bat easily could be argued as the biggest reason Cam never got the fumble...b/c he was on the ground trying and Miller tossed it downfield toward the Carolina endzone

#169 Birdman

Birdman
  • Members
  • 5,638 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 11 2016, 03:44 PM

However you do realize that you are indirectly supporting the Broncos by calling out Cats??  You closet Bronco fan.

Screw em both. They're tied at #1 with teams I hate the most. Along with 29 other NFL teams.

#170 Cats

Cats

Yes we Cam!

• Members
  • 18,998 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 11 2016, 03:45 PM

And I also call bullshit on the lack of people calling out Cats for this ref talk. If it were me I'd be fucking roasted here

No, my ref talk isn't just boo hoo we got screwed. Poo happens.

It largely is just about how commentators influence reaction of fans. They also set the initial tone for how the media comes out firing after games. Which I talked about before the game and it clearly applies in this one now.

Carolina could of won that game. They didn't. That ultimately is on them (Carolina).

#171 Birdman

Birdman
  • Members
  • 5,638 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 11 2016, 03:46 PM

Here is the Talib FG play

http://dailysnark.co...ides-missed-fg/

Ron, Kubiak, and all Carolina's player were on top of it. Funniest part is you literally see Norman realizing the Peyton factor...

Here is the Turning Point breakdown that does more than just show the pile on Cam part of the fumble and shows why it easily could of been Carolina ball as the illegal bat easily could be argued as the biggest reason Cam never got the fumble

Gross that video reminded me that Owen Daniels has a Super Bowl ring now.  :yuck:  :yuck:  :yuck:

#172 FourthStooge

FourthStooge

You big dummy

• Members
  • 10,692 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 11 2016, 03:59 PM

I actually noticed the Talib offsides specifically because the announcers pointed it out

I thought they said something about it when it happened.  I don't remember them dwelling on it, nor do I remember them showing a replay to point it out.  It was almost like they did the TV version of "oh shit, Talib was offsides on the play."

Then again, that was  pretty much what Kubiak said.

#173 Birdman

Birdman
  • Members
  • 5,638 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 11 2016, 04:06 PM

Blakeman blows by the way. Anytime he officiates a Patriots game I expect the worst

#174 Sideshow91

Sideshow91
  • Members
  • 27,203 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 12 2016, 10:09 AM

He is the funniest guy on the NFL lip dubs though.

#175 Cats

Cats

Yes we Cam!

• Members
  • 18,998 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 16 2016, 02:04 PM

well, Von Miller (while on his very good sportsmanship tour of going out of his way to backhand Cam at every stop.  Miller actually seems oddly overly focused on Cam post Super Bowl) admitted to Peter King of his illegal bat to seal the game. 

Miller said he intentionally tossed the ball toward the Panther goal for his teammates to recover b/c Cam was about to get it....but then quickly recovered when he realized he admitted Cam was about to recover it and claimed but Cam probably wasn't trying but felt the need to bat it anyway. LOL.

2 pretty big plays this year have involved an illegal bat.  Wonder if that becomes discussed as a reviewable challenge this offseason.  Bet the league would of preferred he kept his mouth shut on it.

#176 Sideshow91

Sideshow91
  • Members
  • 27,203 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 16 2016, 02:09 PM

I don't think that will ever become a rule you can review, because in most cases the player can argue that he inadvertently batted the ball trying to pick it up.  And it's pretty easy to fake it too.  Unless the bat looks like a volleyball server, I think we are stuck.

#177 Birdman

Birdman
  • Members
  • 5,638 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted February 22 2016, 09:19 PM

Make everything reviewable. BB for commish

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

buy antibiotics online