generic dapoxetine priligy
chantix buy online

Photo

January 9, 2017 - yall better recognize!

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 Cats

Cats

Yes we Cam!

• Members
  • 18,997 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted January 03 2017, 06:41 PM

Dabo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 stigmata

stigmata

All about dat action, boss.

• Members
  • 14,132 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted January 03 2017, 11:52 PM

God, I feel dirty rooting for Satan and the Tide. But Dabo is a piece of shit non pareil.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions

#3 Cats

Cats

Yes we Cam!

• Members
  • 18,997 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted January 04 2017, 08:14 AM

God, I feel dirty rooting for Satan and the Tide. But Dabo is a piece of shit non pareil.

20120901_gav_av3_299.0.jpg

Dabo's post game hype speech will be dedicated to you Stig!

#4 GetoThunderFist

GetoThunderFist

Represent, represent.

• Members
  • 12,836 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted January 04 2017, 10:57 AM

That's amazing. 

If Pol Pot was coaching the other team against KU in a championship game, I'd have to think about it, a little. Like how many middle aged Cambodians does one know, really? 

#5 FourthStooge

FourthStooge

You big dummy

• Members
  • 10,681 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted January 04 2017, 11:51 AM

That's amazing. 

If Pol Pot was coaching the other team against KU in a championship game, I'd have to think about it, a little. Like how many middle aged Cambodians does one know, really? 

I know the feeling.  If Al Qaeda was playing Notre Dame, I'd have the same internal battle.  If Beano Cook were alive this past season, I'm sure he would have been saying "no discussion of playoffs can be complete without Notre Dame."

It is hard to hat on the Irish anymore.  They sort of did the suicide bomber thing by hiring another HC named Kelly.  That seems like the kiss of death for any organization.

#6 Cats

Cats

Yes we Cam!

• Members
  • 18,997 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted January 04 2017, 12:02 PM

I get the huge annoyance factor of Dabo. I mean I get the hat on that.

But bruhs, pulling for Nick Satan? How is the root of all evil more appealing than an annoying mofo? I'd rather my kid go play for Dabo and listen to his cheese than have Nick take his soul.

#7 GetoThunderFist

GetoThunderFist

Represent, represent.

• Members
  • 12,836 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted January 04 2017, 12:12 PM

I know the feeling.  If Al Qaeda was playing Notre Dame, I'd have the same internal battle.  If Beano Cook were alive this past season, I'm sure he would have been saying "no discussion of playoffs can be complete without Notre Dame."

It is hard to hat on the Irish anymore.  They sort of did the suicide bomber thing by hiring another HC named Kelly.  That seems like the kiss of death for any organization.

I don't know if it's the kiss of death but I'd sure invest my money elsewhere. 

#8 Sideshow91

Sideshow91
  • Members
  • 27,171 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted January 05 2017, 08:51 AM

Notre Dame is a now a place where coaches go to die.

#9 stigmata

stigmata

• Members
  • 14,132 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted January 05 2017, 10:17 AM

I get the huge annoyance factor of Dabo. I mean I get the hat on that.

But bruhs, pulling for Nick Satan? How is the root of all evil more appealing than an annoying mofo? I'd rather my kid go play for Dabo and listen to his cheese than have Nick take his soul.

I think - down at their cores - Satan is just a machine. He's like Belichick in that he's a football coach with only the one setting. What you see on the surface goes all the way down. Dabo is a proselytizing shitbag, easily more evil. He's a jackass with an agenda who happens to use football to push it. If he didn't have football, he'd find another avenue. If Satan didn't have football, he'd just shut down, I think.

#10 Cats

Cats

Yes we Cam!

• Members
  • 18,997 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted January 05 2017, 10:22 AM

hmm..

Hat on then.  I'll call Dabo and tell him he needs to send that Boulware kid over to your house to check your oil.  See if you still want to keep talking noise.

#11 stigmata

stigmata

• Members
  • 14,132 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted January 05 2017, 10:46 AM

hmm..

Hat on then.  I'll call Dabo and tell him he needs to send that Boulware kid over to your house to check your oil.  See if you still want to keep talking noise.

We both know that unless that kid gets drafted by the Broncos, he's never going to see me.

#12 Cats

Cats

Yes we Cam!

• Members
  • 18,997 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted January 05 2017, 11:13 AM

you can't out smart me Stig.

I'll simply ask you if you would be interested in having Dabo over to your house for Thanksgiving.  Of course, you most certainly could not resist having Dabo over for Thanksgiving.  When is the last time you enjoyed someone for Thanksgiving. Little will you know a Clemson player will be shadowing Dabo the entire time.  Just as you invite Dabo into that shed type set up you have....as soon as you bend over to lift that cellar door...YAHTZEE!!!!  Surprise. There Boulware will be giving you the business.   But relax, it will just be a some good ole fashioned fooling around.  Just joking. That ain't weird.

At that point, I will have won.  Will not matter to me if you then have 2 for Thanksgiving.

#13 papago

papago
  • Members
  • 11,481 posts

Posted January 08 2017, 08:21 AM

I think - down at their cores - Satan is just a machine. He's like Belichick in that he's a football coach with only the one setting. What you see on the surface goes all the way down. Dabo is a proselytizing shitbag, easily more evil. He's a jackass with an agenda who happens to use football to push it. If he didn't have football, he'd find another avenue. If Satan didn't have football, he'd just shut down, I think.

I don't buy that at all.

Virtually any successful coach can and would be successful in other ocupations.  They all have far greater skills than being a sporting coach.  they are likely to have skills far greater than the average person in

communication

organization

management

Time resources

People resources

ENERGY

many coaches could actually do better financially, not at the top level but over the majority of the coaching field that would be true. 

#14 stigmata

stigmata

• Members
  • 14,132 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted January 09 2017, 02:18 PM

I don't buy that at all.

Virtually any successful coach can and would be successful in other ocupations.  They all have far greater skills than being a sporting coach.  they are likely to have skills far greater than the average person in

communication

organization

management

Time resources

People resources

ENERGY

many coaches could actually do better financially, not at the top level but over the majority of the coaching field that would be true. 

Not debating whether Saban COULD be successful in other pursuits. I just think the man lives and breathes coaching football. 

#15 GetoThunderFist

GetoThunderFist

Represent, represent.

• Members
  • 12,836 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted January 09 2017, 05:53 PM

Not debating whether Saban COULD be successful in other pursuits. I just think the man lives and breathes coaching football. 

You have a lot to learn about SUCCESS. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

buy antibiotics online