generic dapoxetine priligy
chantix buy online

Photo
- - - - -

All this polictical talk, how could we miss the NEW big story?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Sideshow91

Sideshow91
  • Members
  • 27,203 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted May 18 2017, 08:18 AM

Concussion-.........GATE!?????

So, I'm at the gym this morning at 6:30 a.m training a client, and on all 5 of the TVs that are up on the wall, every station, NBC, ABC, ESPN, and CNN was talking about what Gisele Bundchen said regarding her husband and concussions, stating specifically that her husband suffered a concussion last season and it was not reported.  My question is what is the controversy here??

1. Is it just a wife, not a medical Dr., trying to look out for her husband?

2.  Is this a shot at the NFL and the Pats for trying to hide potential head injuries?

3.  Is this a reflection of Brady himself, for not wanting to report such an injury for various reasons?

4. Or is this just the next "Tabloid" story in the long line of NFL PR nightmares that will be cycled through the news stations and talked about at nausea until training camps open up?

#2 FourthStooge

FourthStooge

You big dummy

• Members
  • 10,692 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted May 18 2017, 08:22 AM

I was wondering those same things when I saw the story.  Of course, Gisele has been known to drop a verbal bomb every now and then trying to stand up for Brady.

#3 stigmata

stigmata

All about dat action, boss.

• Members
  • 14,135 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted May 18 2017, 11:44 AM

Gisele came home and found Brady in bed with Mick Jagger. Brady claimed he had a concussion and didn't even know who that elderly gentleman was or what he was doing there.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions

#4 Sideshow91

Sideshow91
  • Members
  • 27,203 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted May 18 2017, 11:53 AM

Ha!, Could be.  Gisele strikes me as someone who would believe Tom's story too.

#5 badasp

badasp

Driveby Poster

• Members
  • 2,210 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted May 19 2017, 07:18 AM

The most likely scenarios include:

1) The Patriots knew and helped hide it from the NFL. They are cheaters after all so it makes perfect sense. Now that we've gotten that out of the way...

2) He's confided in her that he's had his bell rung and she blabbed about it. If fans don't think players hide injuries they're fools. Players do not want to give anyone else a chance to step in and take over; they do what they have to to survive. Whether we think Brady's the GOAT or not he sees Jimmy G. as competition and isn't going to given him a chance to supplant him; as incredulous as that sounds to many.

2) She's sending a not so subtle message to Tommy that she'll decide how long he plays and it won't be until he's 45. Never underestimate the power and anger of a Brazilian woman...

UMass Lowell River Hawks - 2013, 2014, and 2017 Hockey East Champions!

#6 FourthStooge

FourthStooge

You big dummy

• Members
  • 10,692 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted May 19 2017, 01:02 PM

The most likely scenarios include:

1) The Patriots knew and helped hide it from the NFL. They are cheaters after all so it makes perfect sense. Now that we've gotten that out of the way...

2) He's confided in her that he's had his bell rung and she blabbed about it. If fans don't think players hide injuries they're fools. Players do not want to give anyone else a chance to step in and take over; they do what they have to to survive. Whether we think Brady's the GOAT or not he sees Jimmy G. as competition and isn't going to given him a chance to supplant him; as incredulous as that sounds to many.

2) She's sending a not so subtle message to Tommy that she'll decide how long he plays and it won't be until he's 45. Never underestimate the power and anger of a Brazilian woman...

Listen, if I want to ensure others know about something that is bothering me or some random thought, all I have to do is tell my wife.  It will seep out, and the next thing you know I have people asking me about it or trying to share a chuckle.  So I think it is some combination of the last two on your list.

#7 Sideshow91

Sideshow91
  • Members
  • 27,203 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted May 19 2017, 01:05 PM

Stooge, for me, it's my mother.  my wife is surprisingly pretty good about keeping her mouth shut.  My mother on the other hand,.....

#8 FourthStooge

FourthStooge

You big dummy

• Members
  • 10,692 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted May 19 2017, 01:42 PM

Stooge, for me, it's my mother.  my wife is surprisingly pretty good about keeping her mouth shut.  My mother on the other hand,.....

The only reason that is not true here is my mom died over 30 years ago.  If she were still around, renting a billboard near the airport would be more likely to keep something mum than telling her.  Especially if she would have figured out the art of text messaging.

#9 Sideshow91

Sideshow91
  • Members
  • 27,203 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted May 19 2017, 02:23 PM

Ha!  that's a BIG IF, as far as figuring out new technology and text messaging.  My mother needs to go to "Smart Phone" college for about a year and half.  On several occasions when she calls me, she presses the phone so close to her face that she accidentally presses the MUTE button so I have to listen to her for over a minute saying,  "hello? hello?, are you there", HELLO!, Hello!," and then I listen to her proceed to summon my dad who I'm sure has as the last thing on his list of things to do to try and come help my mother figure out how to work her phone.  I will say this, on the rare instance that she does text, usually to my daughters, it's like she has a college writing professor living with her because her grammar and punctuation is perfect. It probably takes her as long to send a text is it does most people to write a term paper.

#10 stigmata

stigmata

• Members
  • 14,135 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted May 19 2017, 03:03 PM

Ha!  that's a BIG IF, as far as figuring out new technology and text messaging.  My mother needs to go to "Smart Phone" college for about a year and half.  On several occasions when she calls me, she presses the phone so close to her face that she accidentally presses the MUTE button so I have to listen to her for over a minute saying,  "hello? hello?, are you there", HELLO!, Hello!," and then I listen to her proceed to summon my dad who I'm sure has as the last thing on his list of things to do to try and come help my mother figure out how to work her phone.  I will say this, on the rare instance that she does text, usually to my daughters, it's like she has a college writing professor living with her because her grammar and punctuation is perfect. It probably takes her as long to send a text is it does most people to write a term paper.

Grammar and punctuation are important!

#11 badasp

badasp

Driveby Poster

• Members
  • 2,210 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted May 19 2017, 10:23 PM

Grammar and punctuation are important!

Is it? Hell, they don't even teach cursive writing in school anymore. The day I receive a resume with emoji's will be the day I pack and head for a secluded piece of real estate surrounded by a moat. 

#12 stigmata

stigmata

• Members
  • 14,135 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted May 20 2017, 06:38 PM

Is it? Hell, they don't even teach cursive writing in school anymore. The day I receive a resume with emoji's will be the day I pack and head for a secluded piece of real estate surrounded by a moat. 

I rejected several resumes that were submitted for a tech writer job with my company because of poor formatting choices or grammar errors.

But cursive? Fuck cursive. Give everyone a keyboarding class along with common keyboard shortcuts in different operating systems. Teach them how to use spellcheck.

#13 Sideshow91

Sideshow91
  • Members
  • 27,203 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted May 22 2017, 11:09 AM

Yes, that's what I meant,..... "ARE important"

badasp is correct, I train kids, and when we finish a session I have them sign that we worked out as a way to track and log the workouts.  Most of them 12 and under "print" their name, because they don't know cursive.

#14 badasp

badasp

Driveby Poster

• Members
  • 2,210 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted May 22 2017, 02:20 PM

I rejected several resumes that were submitted for a tech writer job with my company because of poor formatting choices or grammar errors.

But cursive? Fuck cursive. Give everyone a keyboarding class along with common keyboard shortcuts in different operating systems. Teach them how to use spellcheck.

I agree with the keyboarding class (I wish I took typing back in the stone age) but unless we want to revert to "making our mark" on documents like mortgages, bank papers, credit card applications or receipts, etc. I think writing shouldn't be on the fornication list. But then again I'm old so...

#15 BoonDr

BoonDr

Dumb Lucky M-Fer

• Global Mod
  • 5,201 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted May 22 2017, 10:10 PM

Ross Cockrell got drilled by a teammate vs Miami and went to sleep on the field before halftime. Literally out cold on the field, and still the Steelers let him play in the second half.

Likewise in the same game Bud Dupree almost decapitated Moore, Moore was allowed to come back in. 

If the NFL goes after Brady and the Patriots for a supposed concussion with only some wife who is playing up concerns for her husband on a morning talk show as the source, I expect you Sideshow to lead the outrage parade.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE H2H "OLD GUARD"
"The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far is as needed?"
Una Salus Victus Nullam Sperare Salutem. The only hope of the doomed is not to hope for safety.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

buy antibiotics online