generic dapoxetine priligy
chantix buy online

Photo
- - - - -

All this polictical talk, how could we miss the NEW big story?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 Sideshow91

Sideshow91
  • Members
  • 27,446 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted May 23 2017, 08:28 AM

Boone, I would lead the outrage parade, for hypocrisy.  But we all know the league isn't going to do shit anyways, because the law suit on the player safety issue by former players is settled.  The league doesn't care anymore, or at least they don't have to pretend to care anymore. 

Let's face it, the league doesn't care about player safety, the fans don't care about player safety, and most of the players don't care about player safety.  The only one who cares about it are the lawyers if there is a threat of a legit lawsuit.  It's the same thing in the NHL, where the league has had a handful of former goons/enforcers kill them selves and or die due to the repetitive blows to the head.  The department of player safety says "intentional blows to the head will no longer be tolerated".  BULL SHIT!!  They still occur on a nightly basis, with most times not even a penalty on the ice let alone supplemental discipline.  Am I on my soap box hear trying to advance steps for safety???  NO, just wish the leagues would STFU with all this "player safety" lip service, that's all.  These are big boys that play a high risk/high reward game for a living.  They accept that risk and should accept the results, or, like some NFL players have done, find a new line of work.

#17 papago

papago
  • Members
  • 11,577 posts

Posted May 26 2017, 07:36 AM

Is it? Hell, they don't even teach cursive writing in school anymore. The day I receive a resume with emoji's will be the day I pack and head for a secluded piece of real estate surrounded by a moat. 

Of course it is.

It is always more important to cross your t's n dot you I's that is to be able to support the premise of your thought.  

After all that period at the end of a sentence is far more revealing than the fact you don't know what 2+3 equals,

or how your taxes are figured out, 

or that the world isn't flat.

Of course if your job is nothing more than writing someone else's thought then you better get the punk u ton   erect.

If your job is to formulate the thoughts and ideas to be written......

I hire people that are capable of adding 2+2 correctly and are capable of using that knowledge to further whatever project I am undertaking.  I have no use for someone that can't solve problems on their own.

#18 g_p

g_p

The sun is gone, but I have a light

• Members
  • 6,651 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted May 26 2017, 08:50 AM

I don't think anyone denies that problem solving is a critical skill. But the ability to solve the most complex problems in the world is wasted if you can't communicate the answer. 

#19 skins_fan_since_cradle

skins_fan_since_cradle

If you're not first, you're last!

• Members
  • 3,439 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted May 26 2017, 10:12 PM

I don't think anyone denies that problem solving is a critical skill. But the ability to solve the most complex problems in the world is wasted if you can't communicate the answer. 

you mean like the house of representatives?  :bricks:

#20 papago

papago
  • Members
  • 11,577 posts

Posted May 29 2017, 07:10 AM

Your going to have to explain how punctuation and grammar come before logic, math and thought process. After all it is the basis of the Democratic Party platform on education. But don't tell that to the local liberals they are all about "ideals" they can't define. How is that an ability to communicate?

My son can write but he can't solve a problem. He can tell you what he wants. He can tell you where he should be when. Put him some where at the wrong time and he is the street person you see every morning yelling at cars.

That means he will never leave someone's care.

I would trade those characteristics in a second.

#21 papago

papago
  • Members
  • 11,577 posts

Posted May 29 2017, 07:13 AM

If communication is such an important skill, why is it the two professional communicators here fail at being able to write an original premise they are capable of supporting?

It's called prejudice.

#22 GetoThunderFist

GetoThunderFist

Represent, represent.

• Members
  • 12,942 posts
  • Favorite Team:

Posted May 29 2017, 04:46 PM

If communication is such an important skill, why is it the two professional communicators here fail at being able to write an original premise they are capable of supporting?

It's called prejudice.

You keep telling yourself that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

buy antibiotics online